Sunday, July 19, 2009
Lovell's Prom
Back blogging again...Jace was asked by his cousin Kade to be a crown bare at Lovell's Prom as you can see from these photos he was really into it:) That is his pillow that he is putting around his waist with the ribbon that was on it. Silly boy. When I asked him if he wanted to be the crown bare he wasn't sure and kept hesitating. Finally I asked him why he didn't want to and he told me, "I don't know if I want to...I am going to have to dress up like a bear and I'll have a mask on and I'll trip because I won't be able to see." After he told me that it took me a second and then I just started laughing once it connected.:) So I explained to him that he got to wear fancy clothes and he didn't have to wear a bear costume. Then he was better with the idea. Oh my sweet boy! I love you buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



2 comments:
it was so cute seeing jace and so crazy that little joey is going to prom!!! he looked so cute and his date was beautitul!!!
Brook its lovely reporting,
Jace was sooo cut.
Thanks for posting...
___________________
Vince
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too
Post a Comment