Monday, August 24, 2009

7 years 3 kids and...

ONE ON THE WAY!:) I think it's about time that I blog about me being pregnant! I am about 3 1/2 monts along (still long way to go). I am due Feb 24th. We are excited to add another addition to our family! Keith and I just celebrated our 7th year anniversary, which seems so crazy to me! We had an enjoyable date with Shushi (I only ate the cooked stuff:)! I could eat sushi all day everyday if I could:) Then we went to the movie GI Joe (which was better than I thought it would be) so that was good. Snuggle time is always good:) Afton watched our kids which was super nice of her.

So the first trimester of my pregnancy was the worst one that I have had yet. I was super sick. I am so gald to say that I have been feeling really well and even have enough energy to get something done aside from the everyday things that always need done:) I hope it continues-I have great hopes it will!:) My kids are hoping for another sister to even things out. Of course we will take whatever we get:) We shall see.

My kids were soo cute while I was sick. They would make sure I was okay and one time when I was doing so serious throwing up Jace said, "Wow mom! You threw up a lot! DO you think I will ever throw up like that?!" Too funny! Ashlyn would for the most part be super sweet to me and want to give me kisses and ask me if I was okay. One day we were driving home and she was telling me that as soon as we got home she wanted so strawberry milk, and I agreed. But as soon as we walked in the door, it hit me and I had to run to throw up. While I was Ashlyn said, "MOM! I said as soon as we got home I wanted strawberry milk!" I just had to laugh because she just didn't really understand. So we had to have the talk that mommy can't talk when she is throwing up or get you anything. It was too funny and she understood:) I love my kiddos! They are so fun!
Keith has been sweet this whole time too! I am so grateful for an awesome husband! He has quite often brought me what ever crazy thing sounded good to me that I thought I could keep down and would just take over with the kids! I don't know how I could do it without him:) Love you baby!

13 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations, super mom! I'm sorry to hear that you were so sick in the beginning. Hopefully the reprieve will continue. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Kristin said...

Congrats!! :)

Stacey said...

Congrats, Brook and Keith! I hope you start to feel better. Another cute Grant baby, yay!!!

Bagleys said...

Congrats!!!!! Wow! Everyone's prego!!! Lol. We'll have kids the same age! :)

Kari said...

Congrats to you and your fam!!! :]

Teri said...

Congratulations Brook...hope everything goes well for you guys!

5-against-1 said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe that I haven't heard about your from your Grama yet. Sorry, you have been so sick!! Hopefully it is all over with!!

Anonymous said...

BUMMER ABOUT THE BARFING!!!! WE ARE REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

Jill Asay said...

Congrats you guys! Hope you continue to feel better!!

Trevor & Andrea said...

congrats!!

ozzmom said...

Congrats can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl how fun. Does not sound like you have very fun pregnancies YUCK!!

Becca said...

Congrats! You are brave I think three might be enough for us! I won't make any promises but..

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river