WOW! I haven't been on here forever it seems like! I am loving this time of year! I love Christmas!! This Christmas seems super excititng because Jace is so excited and so is Ashlyn.
Anyways back to my sweet boy. So Last Sunday we were sitting in Fast and Testimony meeting (for those of you who don't know, this is a time where members of the congregation are able to share their feelings about the church, etc.) Anyways, so Jace catches on that it's testimony meeting and he keeps nagging Keith and I to take him up there so he can bare his testimony. So I decide that I'll take him up there after a little hesitiation (last couple of times he would get up there and not say anything) So I have him kinda practice quietly what he wants to say so he is kind of prepared and we get up there and he starts to say his testimony and then he looks at me like now what do I say. So I whisper remember what you wanted to say and kinda of help him remember what he rehearsed. SO he does a great job and sits down in the choir seats to wait for me why I bare mine. So there I am expressing my feelings about our wonderful church etc. and I start to say how grateful I am for Keith and Jace walks up to me at the pulpit, taps me and whispers, "say you love your son" :) So I turn to the mic and say, "and I love my son." the congregation got a kick out of it! It was pretty funny! I love my buddy Jace ! I am so grateful to have him in my life! He is growing up too fast!!!!! I have wonderful children! I am so glad that Keith and I have been blessed with them! Merry Christmas to you all!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful one!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



11 comments:
How adorable!! I can't wait to have one!!!
Oh, that is a sweet story. One you'll probably always remember.
Last Sunday, Kayla and I watched a news clip about how many little kids are writing Santa and asking for jobs for christmas instead of toys this year (because so many families are unemployed). So she gets up to bare her testimony and all she shays is "I'm thankful my family has job... amen." It was pretty funny, but I knew exactly why she said that, kids are so sweet.
WHat a cute story. Kids are so dang funny!! I swear our lives would be dull without them!
That is so sweet! I would've loved to hear that! :)
How stinkin cute!
You gotta love kids!!! They definitely keep life interesting.
I keep wanting to say it was so fun to see you at Thanksgiving!!!
Your kids are so cute!!! We miss seeing you guys more often.
That is so sweet! Enjoy that because he will grow sooo fast!
I love that story! Weston keeps asking to bear his testimony, but I haven't had the guts to let him yet, because everytime he gets up to the microphone in primary he announces..."Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the horse show!"
That is the cutest thing!!
That's so cute! I'll have to remember that one!
My kids haven't started wanting to bare their testimonies yet, but I'm sure that it's only a matter of time.
Let Keith know that Tony was so excited to see him! Please have him keep in touch! He was thrilled that Guy and he stopped by, it made his day! I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment