Glow stick Tag! Lots of fun:)
This is little Halle! Sporting one of the bows that Madison and I make. (stay tunned for more to come with our new blog:)
Oh Geesh I put the pics on backwards again! Oh Well:) Well our buddy turned 5!!!! Holy Cow! I can't believe it! He is such a wonderful boy
! He really is a blessing in our life:) He has so much energy and is always on the move! Somedays I wonder if I'll ever keep up with him;)! He loves to have fun! He is really into Transformers (hince his transformer party)! He is such a sweet boy who truly has a good heart! I hope he will always stay that way:) Along with his good heart...he is SUPER Determined!!! Keith and I say that we hope his determination is for the good!:) He ismy personal body guard:) It's pretty funny to see him when Keith comes to wrestle me (which happens a lot...not a surprise ha:) and Jace is right on top of it ready to defend me:) He is a smart boy that really loves to learn, and is fun to teach:) (it's amazing what kids know these days) I love that he still likes to cuddle with meand likes me to hold him:) I hope that never ends. Lately when I leave to go to the store or for whatever reason he tells me goodbye in the house and then as I am leaving he opens the door and yells, "I love you MOM!" and is blowing me kisses until he can't see me anymore:) I LOVE IT!!!! We are so grateful he is in our lives!
So for his party he really wanted to have it outside but the weather forecast was not in our favor! SNOW! Not good for the park so I racked my brain as to where we could host a lot of kids (now that he is in pre-school he had a big list) and our families...so finally after driving Keith crazy (stewing over it:) we decided on the church gym (which was Keith's idea in the beginning but I wasn't so sure about it) ANYWAY!! It turned out great! I was quite worried as to how it would turn out, but it was a great place to let the kids play:) Jace had a good time! We had some races with balloons (Pretty funny) a pinata, cake, food, presents, family, friends, and presents, presents, presents! I could not belive the presents he got! He loved all of them! Here are some pics of the party! We also played glow stick tag! This was a hit! We just put glow sticks on the kid's wrists and let them play! They had so much fun:) We were so glad that it turned out well and Jace loved it! He helped me with his cake too! He had a pretty firm idea as to how it had to look:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!



5 comments:
What a great party! Sounds like lots of fun....the cake turned out very cute (good job Jace ;)
Sounds like a lot of fun, Brook! I can't believe he is 5. I remember when you had him...and now you have 3!! The cake was great and how fun that Jace helped!!
Looks fun! I bet he'll always remember that big birthday party. And the cake turned out so cute.
wow, u are such a good mom to do all that for him!! make sure you gets lots of pics to show him when he's older when he gives u a hard time u can say, "see! look what i did for you!!" lol. the cake is awesome, good job. OH AND I SO WANT ONE OF THOSE BOWS FOR KANDACE!! U HAVE TO hook me up, I've been looking for some and those look too cute.
brook you are such a good mommy!!! and you did a great job on Jace's Party!!! And i would have to agree Jace is such a sweet, good boy! He has so much love and he loves to share it!!! He is the best big brother EVER!!!! Tell him a love him!
Post a Comment