Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patty Cake by Kannon

Here is our little one doing what he loves to do! He is so funny! We just say patty cake and there he goes!:) I love it! He has always loved his hands. When he was a new born he did not like to have his hands covered. He is always clapping and loves when they make sound! He will wake up in the morning and that will be the first thing that he does is CLAP!:) It helps start the day off on a good note!:) I hope that he is always this happy!!!:)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I guess I'm being REALLY comment happy tonight! :) That is so cute. I love his smile. By the way... that made me VERY baby hungry, too. Taggart is almost 2. :(

Becca said...

Hey.. I was curious if you were interested in doing another party for me? look at the website and let me know! www.diviinemodestee.com
Becca

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river