Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween FuN!
Last night Keith, the kids and I were all listening to some fun Halloween Music. We were listening to monster mash and then we watched the thriller music video. The kids were loving especially Jace. So there we were getting ready for family prayer and Keith says he needs to go to the bathroom really quick. So there we were sitting there waiting. Keith comes out of the bathroom and he got into my make up and made him self look like a zombie off of thriller. It was so funny. The kids were a little bit spooked!! I was laughing pretty hard! Then it got better Keith started doing the thriller dance!! WOW! was that cute/funny!!! I am so glad that I am married to such a fun and exciting husband! He always keeps me and the kids laughing!!! LOVE YA BABE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



3 comments:
That is hilarious! I'm so glad that Keith is good to you. He better be! ;) Miss ya
I really wish that you would have gotten pictures of that. Isn't it nice having a fun dad for your kids. I think we both lucked out.
That's pretty funny, wish I could have seen it!
Post a Comment