Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playing games with daddy! They were so excited to see him when we got home!!!!
What a fun daddy they have! We are so blessed to have him in our lives!:) We love you daddy!
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!:)

6 comments:

Greg Becky said...

Feels so good to have the guys back and I am so glad that they all got something and had a fun time.

Teri said...

I love the patty-cake video. Too cute. That is great that Keith is home and playing with the kids again.

Ranee` said...

Brook I am so glad you're back. I missed you so much! ;) I can't wait to show the photos to Adam. That moose is HUGE!!!

Megan said...

Hey Brook,
Your kids are so cute!! I found you as one blog took me to another, hope you don't mind. My blog page is www.meganbrinkerhoff.blogspot.com Lets keep in touch

Susan said...

Hi Brook,

That was some hunting trip! I'm glad you were able to take a trip too. We just got back from a cruise to New Englands. Lots of fun! I found your blog awhile ago in a round about way.

Aunt Susan

Michaell & Madison said...

look at cannon in the second pic...he is like what ever dad!!! so funny

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river