Monday, November 3, 2008
Ashlyn Says
The other day Jace and Ashlyn were having one of their silly conversations like they often do, and Jace was trying to get Ashlyn to do what he wanted to do (I can't even remember what it was) but he kept on nagging, I guess you could say. Ashlyn's response was "N.O." (spelling it out) Then Jace relpied Y.E.S! It was pretty funny. Lately Jace has been spelling out yes and no. I guess Ashlyn has been listening. Ahh... Kids are so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



3 comments:
L.O.V.E I.T :)
and your kids are way to smart!!! i am just goint to let you rais our little girl untell she is about 3 so she can be smart like your kids...deal!!! haha jk
Cute...sounds so familiar, Maci is always talking like her brother (and unfortunately sometimes like her mother...but that is a whole nother post in itself!) The part about Jace trying to talk his little sis into doing something is also a common scenario at our house, too funny!
Hi Brook!! How are you? We are great. Tony would love to see this blog of your beautiful family. I will show Tony today! Isn't blogging a fun way to keep in touch. Thanks for getting in touch! I will check in on your blog all the time, tell Keith hi for us!
Post a Comment