Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I think this is it!!!:)
So I have been kina, well not hardly, but have been thinking about potty training Ashlyn. Honestly have have been too lazy to really hit it hard. She has been pooped train for a long time now, and would still wear her pull-ups because she wasn't interested in going potty on the toilet. So I just let her keep doing that. Poop in the toilet and potty in her pull-ups. Mainly because she would throw a fit just about every time I would put her on the toilet. Anyways, I was visiting with one of my friends, I think Afton, and she told me that she just stoped putting her son in pull-ups and that was it. He wore underware and he was done. SO I thought I am just going to put Ashlyn in her panties and hope for the best. Yesterday was the first day and she did great!!! She only had two little accidents. I would set the timer for every 30 minutes and she would go every time except for a couple. I asked Jace to help encourage her to go when it was time too. He did so good. He would hear her "potty beeper" and would say, "Oh, Ashlyn it's time for you to go potty!" It was so cute. She loves to follow after Jace and what he tinks is a good idea, she thinks is a good idea. So it helped a lot. We were able to stay home all of yesterday so that helped too. So today came and I put her in her panties and she was so excited! I was a little nervous because we were going to be gone all morning, but she did wonderful. Not one accident!!! YAY!!! I hope that it continues! She now know how much more comfortable her panties are compared to pull-ups and she doesn't want to go back.:) I am sure we'll have some more accidents to come, but I sure hope not!:) We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



5 comments:
Hey that is so great that she is wanting to go potty in the toliet. Kenadee is doing okay but still has accidnets here and there. I love not having to change a poopy diaper!
Good for you, 1 more down! Makes life a bit easier!
How funny! I started potty training Callie today too. I've played around with it a little before, but I was like you just to lazy to keep following through with it. Good luck!
Woo Hoo! That's quite the accomplishment! How old is she? Canton doesn't seem to be making much progress and it's frustrating.
Yesterday he just went in and used the potty when ever he needed to, we used the same Pull-up ALL day! But today we've gone through FOUR! I've changed 2 poopy bums and the other two were WAY soggy.
I'm getting tired of it. We've been working on it for well over a year now!! Why are boys so difficult!?
Yay! what a big girl! So, you're going to teach me how to go about potty training, right? I have no clue where/when to start!
Post a Comment