Keith took a day off to teach me how to snowboard! I was super excited and was having a blast until I fell smack on my tail bone and thought I was never going to walk again (not really but it hurt!!) The rest of the day I was so scared a timmed to fall on it again that I didn't give it my all. I kept trying but was scared, but Jace on the other hand went to skiing school and he went down the bunny hill twice with his teacher (we took him down a couple times before his class started) and he was on the chair lift heading up the mountain. We were going down the mountain and he yelled hi to us from the chair lift. I couldn't believe it! He did great and had a blast!:) It was fun getting to spend the day with him. That doesn't get to happen very often. He was so glad that he went. Before we went he wanted to stay with his aunts in Lovell with Ashlyn and Kannon!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Snowboarding day!
Keith took a day off to teach me how to snowboard! I was super excited and was having a blast until I fell smack on my tail bone and thought I was never going to walk again (not really but it hurt!!) The rest of the day I was so scared a timmed to fall on it again that I didn't give it my all. I kept trying but was scared, but Jace on the other hand went to skiing school and he went down the bunny hill twice with his teacher (we took him down a couple times before his class started) and he was on the chair lift heading up the mountain. We were going down the mountain and he yelled hi to us from the chair lift. I couldn't believe it! He did great and had a blast!:) It was fun getting to spend the day with him. That doesn't get to happen very often. He was so glad that he went. Before we went he wanted to stay with his aunts in Lovell with Ashlyn and Kannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river



8 comments:
What a fun day!! I am scared to learn to snowboard, something about not being able to stop as I fly down the mtn! P.S. I know what your tail bone feels like...so sorry! Hope your family is doing well!
I have a feeling I would have spent most of the time on my tailbone too! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!
What a great age to start Jace! I am sure he will be great! Sorry about your tailbone.
We missed seeing you while we were there, but I'm glad you had a good time boarding. I'd like to try that, but basketball season makes it next to impossible to do much but that on the weekends :0)
Sounds like a lot of fun! Hey.. quick note.. weird in fact.. how do you know Liz? "Just us". She went up to ISU... I think we use to be in the same singles ward a long time ago. crazy...
How fun!!! You are a good mom take him!!! My kids don't get to do anything like that because mom doesn't like it. I would have had a way sore toosh by the end of the day!!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I have always wanted to learn to snowboard but I am so scared :) Maybe next year I will get enough guts to try it!
you guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment