Sunday, February 8, 2009

WOW It's been a while!

Okay so I was looking and it's been over a month since my last post! Wow! Time just flies by with out me even noticing. So here's a little catching up.
I just got done choregraphing the Lovell cheer leaders state routine (the dance part) and the Lovell's dance team second half of their state routine. This was a lot of fun to be able to dance again and get my mind working in that motion again. My sister Morgan and I worked together on both of the dances. We had a blast! It was fun dancing with my sis again. We missed Madison. She was busy moving into her new house (which is georgous!!!) so she wasn't able to help. Anyways, so after we had them made up, I went to Lovell and taught the cheer leaders two saturdays ago and we danced for five hours (aside from stoping for lunch for like 20-30 min)!! Now that was a long practice. :) They did great and got it all learned! We were dead tired by the end! Then Sharla (the dance team coach) came to my house on Tuesday and I taught her what we mad up and she video taped me to take back. That was a fun morning too. It was pretty funny beacuse Sharla and I both have three kids and we both are still breastfeeding our youngests. SO between both of us stoping to feed and then having to take care of the other kids too, it was pretty busy! It was fun though. GOOD LUCK to both teams at state!!!

We have also been busy watching our nephew and my brother play bball. That has been fun. It's nice to be close enough to watch them play and visit family too!:) Between being a mom, wife, primary president, and our play groups, story time, TAX SEASON (which I really dislike:), and making up dances, I have stayed pretty busy lately! It's all fun except the tax bit!:) When people see me in the store (ususally Wal-mart) and they say, "OH! WOW! you've got your hands full!" and "You're busy!" I say "Yeah, but it's a good busy. It's better than being bored, right?":0) I do like to be busy I seem to be more organized that way, but today we were able to stay home after church and just relax! I was so grateful after spending the weekened in Lovell (we had a lot of fun at grandma Helen's and Grandpa Keith's) to be able to around at home and just enjoy the day. I am so grateful for the day of rest!:)

No comments:

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river