Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ashlyn's Actual Birthday!


The night before Ashlyn's birthday I was laying by her before she fell asleep. I told her, "tomorrow is your birthday!" She repsonded, "I already
had a birthday." I just had to laugh...what kid doesn't want to celebrate their birthday everyday:
So on the actual day of her birthday she got to pick what we did that day. )Sorry the pics are backwards)
She picked cinnamon rolls for her birthday breakfast!! Yummy!:) I was glad she wanted those! Then for lunch we went to Burger King for lunch (she really wanted McDonalds, but our mcdonalds play land is not really little kid friendly so we did BK instead...She later was telling Keith that "She wanted to go to Mcdonald's but we couldn't":), then to Dairy Queen for some yummy Ice cream! Guy and Afton were here for that weekend so that was fun to have them spend the day with us too!:) My mom and Maddy and Halle came too! It was fun to hang out with them.
(I just got to thinking I may have already bloged about what we did this day...not sure but I just got the photos on my computer so maybe you'll get this twice:)





Birthday Breakfast!!! And opening her presents! Eston stayed the night with us too..it was fun to have him!:)




Ashlyn and her Daddy right after she woke up. And Ashlyn trying to blow out her candle...she was so funny she didn't get close to the candle on her first couple of tries...she wasn't too enthused about the whole thing:) We love you Ashlyn!!! Our sweet princess!:)



No comments:

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river