Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby bump!

So finally 22 weeks later we got our first baby bump pic for our fourth round:) I can't belive it took me soo long. Finally one night I remembered, we were at home, and I was showered and looking 1/4 of the way decent.:) so I had Jace take one for us to look back on. We have found out that we are going to have another boy! I couldn't belive it! I was sure it was a girl and we were calling the baby Kate already. We have since stopped that and are not exactly sure what boy name we will decide on. I am so glad that I have at least one girl. She was a little bumbed that she wouln't be getting a sister, but is now okay with her and I being the only girls for now in the family! Time is flying by! We are excited to have another addition to our family although 4 seems like a lot of kids at this point:) I guess we are not wasting anytime:) I have always said I wanted to be done before I was 30 and at this rate we should be right on track:) We are grateful for the 3 wonderful and healthy ones we have been blessed with and feel lucky to be having another:)

3 comments:

Jem said...

Congrats. It looks like youre really pushing that belly out. You cant even tell your expecting. Your so cute!

Traci Kannard said...

you have such a cute baby bump...so when are we gonna do the Maternity photo's...LOL! anyway, you look great as always.

Ranee` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river