Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Party ideas????

I am now our ward activity chairman and as a result I am in charge of the Christmas Party:) I am wondering if any of you have any great ideas that you would like to share. I would love to hear any and all! Thanks in advance for you help:0)

5 comments:

nina said...

Brook,
Check out this website from "LDS Living"it has some great ideas.

http://www.ldslivingmagazine.com/articles/show/1270

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Our ward did this last year, and it sounds like they are doing it again this year...they have a couples dinner and ask a different woman to host each table, the host brings decorations, dishes, and small favors for each person...during the dinner this person also makes sure the water is full, serves dessert, ect. You get some beautiful tables, and it is a lot of fun! If you are really starved for ideas, I have a more complicated one...but just call if you need any more help! I know you will do GREAT!!!

Jem said...

Go to my blog and look at December of last years. Our ward did an awesome Christmas Party. Very spiritual. Good luck in what you choose. Im sure youll do great.

Megan said...

Hey, our ward did something really fun last year and it takes the burden off of you a little bit. Each organization such as Bishopric, High priests, elders, relief society, young womens, primary, all presidencies do their own little talent act. For example the elders group chose 3 men and dressed up as the chipmonks Alvin Theordoor simon and lipsinked their Christmas song. Anything works it is just a way for you to leave it up for them and then serve hot chocolate and doughnuts. EASY!!

Krista said...

I am sure you have the party all planned by now, and I have absolutely no ideas, but I was excited to find your blog and I added it to my blog list! We sure miss you guys in our ward!!!!

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river