Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Baby Kayson Keith

Our FOURTH child!!:) I can't even believe it! Four is great...we don't have time to be bored around here anymore:) We are super busy, but its a good busy!:) He was born Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:23 weighing 7lb 6.8 0z and 20 inches long:) Wide Eyed!!









proud siblings:) They are so good with him!!




4 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I still can't believe that our babies, born just a day apart weighed the EXACT same. CRAZY. Love you!

5-against-1 said...

What a cutie!!! He looks just like all of his brothers and sister. I am glad he is doing better now.

JanaLee said...

I love all the pic's! He is so cut. He looks like a good mix. He has had a very exciting first month. I'm so glad you are all doing well now.

Michaell & Madison said...

cute cute cute!!! i love all your kids so much

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river