Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall fun!

Yes this is our snow in early October:) Jace was super excited to have some snow to go play in!
My two dressed for the snow. Ashlyn didn't last as long as Jace, but they both had a blast!

This is what I did for way too long!!:) I canned apples, apples, apples! We have 3 apple trees in our back yard. One of them did very well and the other two did okay. We got some from our neighbor too! His were wonderful!






And then I did tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes!!! I got majority of these from my sweet grandma since mine didn't too soo well! We only got about a dozen of our own:( Lots of work for not enough reward with our tomatoe plants. I was tired by then end of all of this! I think I think I called my grandma Croft over 50 each time I canned to make sure I wasn't making a mistake! Poor grandma! She was wonderful and enjoyed helping me viva phone! Thank goodness for her or I couldn't/wouldn't have done it! I made salsa, Italian tomatoes, and sweetened apples ready for pies, crisp etc. and then I put my canner away!!:) It was a good first for me!:)




No comments:

Me and my man still in love after six years!

Me and my man still in love after six years!
Camping at wood river